Sunday, April 24, 2011

Something to share....

Coach Maggie Ruby Hobo Review

Coach Maggie Ruby Hobo

Its all about the introduction of the new Coach Maggie Collection, and I made reference to one of the designs that I really liked at first glance, and still do, the Coach Maggie Ruby Hobo. I took some more time with this yesterday, and I came to the conclusion that I really do like this bag. I've included a couple pictures so you can get a closer look at her as well.

For one, I love the tan color trimmed in the cracked metalic gold leather. This is just a huge eye catcher for me, especially with the additional gold accents of gold snaps and buckels. And the size of this bag, whew, you could pack the kitchen sink in here and still have room for all your other belongings. This Coach beauty measures in at 16"L x 14-3/4"H x 7"W and includes 23" handles with 9" drop. If room is what you need, you can't go wrong here.

Coach Maggie Ruby Hobo Side View

All together, this is really a very nice looking Coach bag; however, the only drawback I can see is that it is made from satin. Why satin? Satin gets caught on things and snags. For me, I just really wish this bag was made from a nice, soft, leather. Aside from that though, you will have a winner with the Coach Maggie Ruby Hobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog